How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Prague
Embassy of Vietnam in Prague - Czech Republic
|Address:||Plzenská 214/2578 150 00 Praha 5 Czech Republic|
|Phone:||+420 257 211 540 and +420 257 211 791|
|Fax:||+420 257 211 792|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday, from: Morning: 08h30 - 12h00, Afternoon: 14h00 - 17h00|
How to apply
Travellers from Prague, Czech Republic can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Prague or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Prague, Czech Republic, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Czechs applicants or foreign travellers residing in Prague who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Prague, Czech Republic. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Other locations in Czech Republic
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Prague?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Prague?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Prague?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.