How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Prague
Embassy of Vietnam in Prague - Czech Republic
|Address:||Plzenská 214/2578 150 00 Praha 5 Czech Republic|
|Phone:||+420 257 211 540 and +420 257 211 791|
|Fax:||+420 257 211 792|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday, from: Morning: 08h30 - 12h00, Afternoon: 14h00 - 17h00|
How to apply
Travellers from Prague, Czech Republic can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Prague or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Prague, Czech Republic, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Czechs applicants or foreign travellers residing in Prague who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Prague, Czech Republic. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Prague
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||24 days, 6 hours|
|Reunification Day Holiday||29 April 2019||Monday||38 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2019||Tuesday||39 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||40 days|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||164 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||285 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||308 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||309 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||310 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||311 days|