How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Kittila
Embassy of Vietnam in Kittila
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Kittila, Finland. Travellers from Kittila can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Helsinki for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Helsinki (830.1 km)|
|Address||Kulosaarentie 12, 00570 Helsinki, Finland|
|Phone||+358 9 622 99 011|
|Current time in Kittila||Friday Mar 24, 2023 11:10 AM|
How to get from Kittila to the embassy in Helsinki
How to apply
Finnish nationals and foreign visitors living in Kittila, Finland can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Helsinki or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Kittila, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Kittila to Vietnam (Average flight time between Kittila and Vietnam is about 12 hours, 27 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.