How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Dalanzadgad
Embassy of Vietnam in Dalanzadgad
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Dalanzadgad, Mongolia. Travellers from Dalanzadgad can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar (521.2 km)|
|Address||Enkhtaivny Urgun Chuluu – 47,C.P.O Box 670, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia|
|Phone||+976-11 4589 17|
|Current time in Dalanzadgad||Saturday Apr 17, 2021 09:41 AM|
How to get from Dalanzadgad to the embassy in Ulaanbaatar
How to apply
Mongolian nationals and foreign visitors living in Dalanzadgad, Mongolia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Dalanzadgad, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Dalanzadgad to Vietnam (Average flight time between Dalanzadgad and Vietnam is about 4 hours, 10 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.