Please note that this is a Non-official site which is operated by a private travel agency providing the approval letter service for visa on arrival. If you wish to apply for a visa before you go, please contact the embassy directly for assistance.
How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Ulaanbaatar
Embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar - Mongolia
|Address:||Enkhtaivny Urgun Chuluu – 47,C.P.O Box 670, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia|
|Phone:||+976-11 4589 17|
|Fax:||+976-11 4589 23|
|Email:||email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday: Morning: 8.30 – 12.30, Afternoon: 14.00 – 18.00|
How to apply
Travellers from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Mongolian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Ulaanbaatar who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar
|Tet Eve||04 February 2019||Monday||14 days, 11 hours|
|Lunar New Year||05 February 2019||Tuesday||15 days, 11 hours|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||05 February 2019||Tuesday||15 days, 11 hours|
|Lunar New Year Holiday||06 February 2019||Wednesday||16 days, 11 hours|
|Tet Holiday||06 February 2019||Wednesday||16 days, 11 hours|
|Lunar New Year Holiday||07 February 2019||Thursday||17 days, 11 hours|
|Tet Holiday||07 February 2019||Thursday||17 days, 11 hours|
|Tet Holiday||08 February 2019||Friday||18 days, 11 hours|
|International Women's Day||08 March 2019||Friday||46 days|
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||84 days|