How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Moron
Embassy of Vietnam in Moron
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Moron, Mongolia. Travellers from Moron can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar (531.0 km)|
|Address||Enkhtaivny Urgun Chuluu – 47,C.P.O Box 670, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia|
|Phone||+976-11 4589 17|
|Current time in Moron||Saturday Apr 17, 2021 11:09 AM|
How to get from Moron to the embassy in Ulaanbaatar
How to apply
Mongolian nationals and foreign visitors living in Moron, Mongolia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Moron, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Moron to Vietnam (Average flight time between Moron and Vietnam is about 5 hours, 21 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.