How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Lower Hutt
Embassy of Vietnam in Lower Hutt
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Lower Hutt, New Zealand. Travellers from Lower Hutt can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Wellington for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington (14.0 km)|
|Address||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
|Phone||+64 4 473 5912|
|Current time in Lower Hutt||Saturday Jun 19, 2021 02:17 AM|
How to get from Lower Hutt to the embassy in Wellington
How to apply
New Zealander nationals and foreign visitors living in Lower Hutt, New Zealand can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Wellington or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Lower Hutt, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Lower Hutt to Vietnam (Average flight time between Lower Hutt and Vietnam is about 16 hours, 30 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.