How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Funchal
Embassy of Vietnam in Funchal
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Funchal, Portugal. Visitors from Funchal can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Rabat, Morocco for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat (948.3 km)|
|Address||No 27, rue Mezzouda, Souissi, Rabat, Kingdom of Marocco|
|Phone||+212 537 65 92 10(Dial +212 when calling from Funchal)|
|Current time in Funchal||Wednesday Aug 10, 2022 05:16 AM None|
How to get from Funchal to the embassy in Rabat
How to apply
Portuguese nationals and foreign visitors living in Funchal, Portugal can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Rabat or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Funchal, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Funchal, Portugal (Average flight time between Funchal and Vietnam is 19 hours, 11 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.