How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Vila Nova de Gaia
Embassy of Vietnam in Vila Nova de Gaia
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal. Visitors from Vila Nova de Gaia can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Madrid, Spain for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Madrid (423.4 km)|
|Address||Av. de Alfonso XIII, 54, 28016 Madrid, Spain|
|Phone||+34 915 10 2867(Dial +34 when calling from Vila Nova de Gaia)|
|Current time in Vila Nova de Gaia||Friday Apr 03, 2020 19:25 PM ( 1.0 hour behind of Madrid, Spain)|
How to get from Vila Nova de Gaia to the embassy in Madrid
How to apply
Portuguese nationals and foreign visitors living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Madrid or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Vila Nova de Gaia, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal (Average flight time between Vila Nova de Gaia and Vietnam is 17 hours, 17 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.