How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Setubal
Embassy of Vietnam in Setubal
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Setubal, Portugal. Visitors from Setubal can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Madrid, Spain for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Madrid (497.1 km)|
|Address||Av. de Alfonso XIII, 54, 28016 Madrid, Spain|
|Phone||+34 915 10 2867(Dial +34 when calling from Setubal)|
|Current time in Setubal||Wednesday Aug 10, 2022 08:03 AM ( 1.0 hour behind of Madrid, Spain)|
How to get from Setubal to the embassy in Madrid
How to apply
Portuguese nationals and foreign visitors living in Setubal, Portugal can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Madrid or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Setubal, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Setubal, Portugal (Average flight time between Setubal and Vietnam is 17 hours, 34 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.