How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Abu Dhabi
Embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
|Address:||Villa No - 147 Salama Bint Butti St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates|
|Phone:||+ 971-2 449 8089 and + 971-2 441 7899 and + 971-2 441 6720|
|Fax:||+ 971-2 449 6730|
|Office hours:||Sunday - Thursday: 10.00 am - 14.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Emiratis applicants or foreign travellers residing in Abu Dhabi who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Other locations in United Arab Emirates
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Abu Dhabi?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Abu Dhabi?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Abu Dhabi?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.