How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Sharjah
Embassy of Vietnam in Sharjah
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Travellers from Sharjah can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi (148.9 km)|
|Address||Villa No - 147 Salama Bint Butti St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates|
|Phone||+ 971-2 449 8089 and + 971-2 441 7899 and + 971-2 441 6720|
|Current time in Sharjah||Wednesday Sep 29, 2021 02:02 AM|
How to get from Sharjah to the embassy in Abu Dhabi
How to apply
Emiratis nationals and foreign visitors living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sharjah, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Sharjah to Vietnam (Average flight time between Sharjah and Vietnam is about 8 hours, 35 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.