How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Al Ain
Embassy of Vietnam in Al Ain
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates. Travellers from Al Ain can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi (138.0 km)|
|Address||Villa No - 147 Salama Bint Butti St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates|
|Phone||+ 971-2 449 8089 and + 971-2 441 7899 and + 971-2 441 6720|
|Current time in Al Ain||Wednesday Aug 21, 2019 14:02 PM|
How to get from Al Ain to the embassy in Abu Dhabi
How to apply
Emiratis nationals and foreign visitors living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Al Ain, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Al Ain to Vietnam (Average flight time between Al Ain and Vietnam is about 8 hours, 33 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.