How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bekescsaba
Embassy of Vietnam in Bekescsaba
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bekescsaba, Hungary. Travellers from Bekescsaba can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Budapest for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Budapest (177.4 km)|
|Address||Budapest, Thököly út 41, 1146 Hungary|
|Phone||+361 342 5583 and +361 342 9922|
|Current time in Bekescsaba||Wednesday Sep 29, 2021 00:20 AM|
How to get from Bekescsaba to the embassy in Budapest
How to apply
Hungarian nationals and foreign visitors living in Bekescsaba, Hungary can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Budapest or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bekescsaba, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Bekescsaba to Vietnam (Average flight time between Bekescsaba and Vietnam is about 13 hours, 14 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.