How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Budapest
Embassy of Vietnam in Budapest - Hungary
|Address:||Budapest, Thököly út 41, 1146 Hungary|
|Phone:||+361 342 5583 and +361 342 9922|
|Fax:||+361 352 8798|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday: Morning: 8h00 – 12h00, Afternoon: 13h30 – 17h00|
How to apply
Travellers from Budapest, Hungary can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Budapest or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Budapest, Hungary, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Hungarian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Budapest who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Budapest, Hungary. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Budapest?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Budapest?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Budapest?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.