How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Budapest
Embassy of Vietnam in Budapest - Hungary
|Address:||Budapest, Thököly út 41, 1146 Hungary|
|Phone:||+361 342 5583 and +361 342 9922|
|Fax:||+361 352 8798|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday: Morning: 8h00 – 12h00, Afternoon: 13h30 – 17h00|
How to apply
Travellers from Budapest, Hungary can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Budapest or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Budapest, Hungary, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Hungarian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Budapest who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Budapest, Hungary. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Budapest
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||24 days, 6 hours|
|Good Friday||19 April 2019||Friday||28 days, 6 hours|
|Easter Sunday||21 April 2019||Sunday||30 days, 6 hours|
|Easter Monday||22 April 2019||Monday||31 days|
|Reunification Day Holiday||29 April 2019||Monday||38 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2019||Tuesday||39 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||40 days|
|Labour day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||40 days|
|Mother's Day||05 May 2019||Sunday||44 days|
|Pentecost Sunday||09 June 2019||Sunday||79 days|