How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Szeged
Embassy of Vietnam in Szeged
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Szeged, Hungary. Travellers from Szeged can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Budapest for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Budapest (161.8 km)|
|Address||Budapest, Thököly út 41, 1146 Hungary|
|Phone||+361 342 5583 and +361 342 9922|
|Current time in Szeged||Thursday Sep 19, 2019 13:06 PM|
How to get from Szeged to the embassy in Budapest
How to apply
Hungarian nationals and foreign visitors living in Szeged, Hungary can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Budapest or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Szeged, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Szeged to Vietnam (Average flight time between Szeged and Vietnam is about 13 hours, 22 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.