How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Nyiregyhaza
Embassy of Vietnam in Nyiregyhaza
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary. Travellers from Nyiregyhaza can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Budapest for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Budapest (202.5 km)|
|Address||Budapest, Thököly út 41, 1146 Hungary|
|Phone||+361 342 5583 and +361 342 9922|
|Current time in Nyiregyhaza||Tuesday Sep 27, 2022 15:34 PM|
How to get from Nyiregyhaza to the embassy in Budapest
How to apply
Hungarian nationals and foreign visitors living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Budapest or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Nyiregyhaza, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Nyiregyhaza to Vietnam (Average flight time between Nyiregyhaza and Vietnam is about 13 hours, 7 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.