How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Kerikeri
Embassy of Vietnam in Kerikeri
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Kerikeri, New Zealand. Travellers from Kerikeri can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Wellington for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington (678.4 km)|
|Address||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
|Phone||+64 4 473 5912|
|Current time in Kerikeri||Tuesday Jun 28, 2022 06:33 AM|
How to get from Kerikeri to the embassy in Wellington
How to apply
New Zealander nationals and foreign visitors living in Kerikeri, New Zealand can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Wellington or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Kerikeri, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Kerikeri to Vietnam (Average flight time between Kerikeri and Vietnam is about 15 hours, 50 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.