How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Tokomaru Bay
Embassy of Vietnam in Tokomaru Bay
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tokomaru Bay, New Zealand. Travellers from Tokomaru Bay can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Wellington for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington (462.3 km)|
|Address||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
|Phone||+64 4 473 5912|
|Current time in Tokomaru Bay||Saturday Dec 10, 2022 07:44 AM|
How to get from Tokomaru Bay to the embassy in Wellington
How to apply
New Zealander nationals and foreign visitors living in Tokomaru Bay, New Zealand can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Wellington or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tokomaru Bay, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Tokomaru Bay to Vietnam (Average flight time between Tokomaru Bay and Vietnam is about 16 hours, 39 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.