How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Choa Chu Kang
Embassy of Vietnam in Choa Chu Kang
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Choa Chu Kang, Singapore. Travellers from Choa Chu Kang can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Singapore for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore (9.0 km)|
|Address||10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887, Singapore|
|Phone||+65 6462 5994|
|Current time in Choa Chu Kang||Tuesday Apr 13, 2021 21:34 PM|
How to get from Choa Chu Kang to the embassy in Singapore
How to apply
Singaporean nationals and foreign visitors living in Choa Chu Kang, Singapore can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Singapore or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Choa Chu Kang, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Choa Chu Kang to Vietnam (Average flight time between Choa Chu Kang and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 38 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.