Vietnam Embassy in Tampines - Visa Information & How to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Tampines
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tampines, Singapore. Travellers from Tampines can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Singapore for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore (17.7 km)|
|Address||10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887, Singapore|
|Phone||+65 6462 5994|
|Current time in Tampines||Friday Sep 22, 2023 10:56 AM|
How to get from Tampines to the embassy in Singapore
How to apply
Singaporean nationals and foreign visitors living in Tampines, Singapore can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Singapore or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Tampines, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Singaporean passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 63 SGD)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 19:30 PM, local Tampines time on 03 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tampines, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Tampines to Vietnam (Average flight time between Tampines and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 38 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||16.0 SGD||32.1 SGD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||18.7 SGD||34.7 SGD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||26.7 SGD||42.8 SGD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||33.4 SGD||49.4 SGD|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||120.3 SGD||145.6 SGD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||126.9 SGD||152.3 SGD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||147.0 SGD||185.7 SGD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||167.0 SGD||205.8 SGD|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Singapore Dollar, click here to see our latest price in USD.
Frequently asked questions, answered
How do I apply for a Vietnam visa in Singapore?
If you are Singapore citizen or resident and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
- Directly contact the Vietnam Embassy to apply for a visa; OR.
- Apply for a visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.