How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Tampines
Embassy of Vietnam in Tampines
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tampines, Singapore. Travellers from Tampines can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Singapore for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore (17.7 km)|
|Address||10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887, Singapore|
|Phone||+65 6462 5994|
|Current time in Tampines||Sunday Feb 05, 2023 19:53 PM|
How to get from Tampines to the embassy in Singapore
How to apply
Singaporean nationals and foreign visitors living in Tampines, Singapore can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Singapore or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tampines, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Tampines to Vietnam (Average flight time between Tampines and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 38 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
How do I apply for a Vietnam visa in Singapore?
If you are Singapore citizen or resident and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
- Directly contact the Vietnam Embassy to apply for a visa; OR.
- Apply for a visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.