How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Sembawang
Embassy of Vietnam in Sembawang
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sembawang, Singapore. Travellers from Sembawang can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Singapore for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore (15.2 km)|
|Address||10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887, Singapore|
|Phone||+65 6462 5994|
|Current time in Sembawang||Wednesday Mar 22, 2023 07:36 AM|
How to get from Sembawang to the embassy in Singapore
How to apply
Singaporean nationals and foreign visitors living in Sembawang, Singapore can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Singapore or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sembawang, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Sembawang to Vietnam (Average flight time between Sembawang and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 37 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.