How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Singapore
Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore - Singapore
|Address:||10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887, Singapore|
|Phone:||+65 6462 5994|
|Fax:||+65 6468 9863 or +65 6462 5936|
|Office hours:||Mon - Fri 8.30am - 12.00pm 2.30pm - 5.30pm Visa Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am - 12.00 noon Other Consular Service (Passport; Certification; Legalization; marriage&) Mon, Wed and Fri only 3.00pm-5.00pm National Day: 2nd September|
How to apply
Travellers from Singapore, Singapore can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Singapore or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Singapore, Singapore, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Singaporean applicants or foreign travellers residing in Singapore who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Singapore, Singapore. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Singapore?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Singapore?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Singapore?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.