Vietnam Embassy in Singapore - Visa Information & how to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore - Singapore
|Address:||10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887, Singapore|
|Phone:||+65 6462 5994|
|Fax:||+65 6468 9863 or +65 6462 5936|
|Office hours:||Mon - Fri 8.30am - 12.00pm 2.30pm - 5.30pm Visa Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am - 12.00 noon Other Consular Service (Passport; Certification; Legalization; marriage&) Mon, Wed and Fri only 3.00pm-5.00pm National Day: 2nd September|
How to apply
Travellers from Singapore, Singapore can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Singapore or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Singapore, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Singaporean passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 63 SGD)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 19:30 PM, local Singapore time on 19 December 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Singapore, Singapore, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Singaporean applicants or foreign travellers residing in Singapore who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Singapore, Singapore. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in SGD)
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||16.0 SGD||32.1 SGD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||18.7 SGD||34.7 SGD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||26.7 SGD||42.8 SGD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||33.4 SGD||49.4 SGD|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||120.3 SGD||145.6 SGD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||126.9 SGD||152.3 SGD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||147.0 SGD||185.7 SGD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||167.0 SGD||205.8 SGD|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Singapore Dollar, click here to see our latest price in USD.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Singapore?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Singapore?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Singapore?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.