How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Pasir Ris
Embassy of Vietnam in Pasir Ris
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Pasir Ris, Singapore. Travellers from Pasir Ris can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Singapore for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore (19.8 km)|
|Address||10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887, Singapore|
|Phone||+65 6462 5994|
|Current time in Pasir Ris||Sunday Jul 25, 2021 14:11 PM|
How to get from Pasir Ris to the embassy in Singapore
How to apply
Singaporean nationals and foreign visitors living in Pasir Ris, Singapore can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Singapore or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Pasir Ris, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Pasir Ris to Vietnam (Average flight time between Pasir Ris and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 38 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.