How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Tashkent
Embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent - Uzbekistan
|Address:||100 Sharaf Rashidov Avenue, Tashkent, Uzbekistan|
|Phone:||+998 71 234 0393|
|Fax:||+998 71 120 6265|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
How to apply
Travellers from Tashkent, Uzbekistan can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Uzbek applicants or foreign travellers residing in Tashkent who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||21 days, 15 hours|
|Reunification Day Holiday||29 April 2019||Monday||35 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2019||Tuesday||36 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Political Repressions||09 May 2019||Thursday||45 days|
|Ramadan Khait||05 June 2019||Wednesday||72 days|
|Kurban Khait||12 August 2019||Monday||140 days|
|Independence Day||01 September 2019||Sunday||160 days|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||161 days|
|Teacher's Day||01 October 2019||Tuesday||190 days|