How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Fergana
Embassy of Vietnam in Fergana
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Fergana, Uzbekistan. Travellers from Fergana can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent (235.7 km)|
|Address||100 Sharaf Rashidov Avenue, Tashkent, Uzbekistan|
|Phone||+998 71 234 0393|
|Current time in Fergana||Thursday Dec 02, 2021 03:35 AM|
How to get from Fergana to the embassy in Tashkent
How to apply
Uzbek nationals and foreign visitors living in Fergana, Uzbekistan can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Fergana, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Fergana to Vietnam (Average flight time between Fergana and Vietnam is about 6 hours, 26 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.