How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Fukuoka
Embassy of Vietnam in Fukuoka - Japan
|Address:||5 Chome-3-8 Nakasu, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture 810-0801, Japan|
|Phone:||+81 92 263 7668|
|Fax:||+81 92 263 7676|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Fukuoka, Japan can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Fukuoka or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Fukuoka, Japan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Japanese applicants or foreign travellers residing in Fukuoka who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Fukuoka, Japan. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Fukuoka
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||21 days, 15 hours|
|Reunification Day Holiday||29 April 2019||Monday||35 days|
|Showa Day||29 April 2019||Monday||35 days|
|Public Holiday||30 April 2019||Tuesday||36 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2019||Tuesday||36 days|
|Emperor's Coronation||01 May 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|Public Holiday||02 May 2019||Thursday||38 days|
|Constitution Memorial Day||03 May 2019||Friday||39 days|
|Greenery Day||04 May 2019||Saturday||40 days|