How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Ban Nahin
Embassy of Vietnam in Ban Nahin
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Ban Nahin, Laos. Travellers from Ban Nahin can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane (170.9 km)|
|Address||No. 85, 23 Singha Road, Ban Phonxay, Saysettha District, Vientiane, Laos|
|Phone||+ 856 2145 1990 or +856 2141 3403|
|Current time in Ban Nahin||Wednesday Aug 21, 2019 16:36 PM|
How to get from Ban Nahin to the embassy in Vientiane
How to apply
Lao nationals and foreign visitors living in Ban Nahin, Laos can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Ban Nahin, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Ban Nahin to Vietnam (Average flight time between Ban Nahin and Vietnam is about 0h hours, 35 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.