How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Pakse
Embassy of Vietnam in Pakse - Laos
|Address:||No.21 Rd, Pakxé, Laos|
|Phone:||+ 856 3121 4199 or +856 3125 2947|
|Fax:||+856 3121 2058 or +856 3121 4140|
|Office hours:||From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday|
How to apply
Travellers from Pakse, Laos can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Pakse or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Pakse, Laos, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Lao applicants or foreign travellers residing in Pakse who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Pakse, Laos. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Pakse?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Pakse?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Pakse?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.