How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Champasak
Embassy of Vietnam in Champasak
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Champasak, Laos. Travellers from Champasak can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Pakse for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Pakse (27.5 km)|
|Address||No.21 Rd, Pakxé, Laos|
|Phone||+ 856 3121 4199 or +856 3125 2947|
|Current time in Champasak||Wednesday Aug 21, 2019 16:42 PM|
How to get from Champasak to the embassy in Pakse
How to apply
Lao nationals and foreign visitors living in Champasak, Laos can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Pakse or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Champasak, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Champasak to Vietnam (Average flight time between Champasak and Vietnam is about 1 hours, 8 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.