How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Houeisay
Embassy of Vietnam in Houeisay
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Houeisay, Laos. Travellers from Houeisay can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Luang Prabang for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Luang Prabang (182.4 km)|
|Address||No. 15/II, Wat That Village, Phothisalath Road Luang Prabang Laos|
|Phone||+856 71 254 748|
|Current time in Houeisay||Tuesday May 26, 2020 19:31 PM|
How to get from Houeisay to the embassy in Luang Prabang
How to apply
Lao nationals and foreign visitors living in Houeisay, Laos can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Luang Prabang or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Houeisay, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Houeisay to Vietnam (Average flight time between Houeisay and Vietnam is about 0h hours, 22 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.