How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Savannakhet
Embassy of Vietnam in Savannakhet - Laos
|Address:||No.118, Sisavangvong, Kayson Phomvihan district, Savannakhet province, Laos|
|Phone:||+856 41 2124 18 or +856 20 5541 259|
|Fax:||+856 41 2121 82|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 14:00 PM to 17:00 PM|
How to apply
Travellers from Savannakhet, Laos can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Savannakhet or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Savannakhet, Laos, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Lao applicants or foreign travellers residing in Savannakhet who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Savannakhet, Laos. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Savannakhet?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Savannakhet?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Savannakhet?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.