How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Thakhek
Embassy of Vietnam in Thakhek
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Thakhek, Laos. Travellers from Thakhek can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Savannakhet for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Savannakhet (93.7 km)|
|Address||No.118, Sisavangvong, Kayson Phomvihan district, Savannakhet province, Laos|
|Phone||+856 41 2124 18 or +856 20 5541 259|
|Current time in Thakhek||Monday Nov 18, 2019 04:36 AM|
How to get from Thakhek to the embassy in Savannakhet
How to apply
Lao nationals and foreign visitors living in Thakhek, Laos can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Savannakhet or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Thakhek, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Thakhek to Vietnam (Average flight time between Thakhek and Vietnam is about 0h hours, 41 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.