How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Beijing
Embassy of Vietnam in Beijing - China
|Address:||32 Guanghua Rd, JianWai DaJie, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China|
|Phone:||+86 10 6532 1155|
|Fax:||+86 10 6532 5720|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Beijing, China can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Beijing or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Beijing, China, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Chinese applicants or foreign travellers residing in Beijing who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Beijing, China. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Other locations in China
- Beijing, China
- Changsha, China
- Chengdu, China
- Chongqing, China
- Dalian, China
- Dazhou, China
- Dongguan, China
- Guangzhou, China
- Guilin, China
- Hangzhou, China
- Harbin, China
- Hong Kong, China
- Jinan, China
- Kunming, China
- Luoyang, China
- Macau, China
- Nanjing, China
- Nanning, China
- Qingdao, China
- Shanghai, China
- Shenyang, China
- Shenzhen, China
- Suzhou, China
- Tianjin, China
- Wuhan, China
- Xiamen, China
- Xian, China
- Xiangyang, China
- Zhuhai, China
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Beijing?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Beijing?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Beijing?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.